Season Of Love
Posted on February 13 2018
We can’t send everyone in our fabulous community a dozen red roses or a box of chocolates, so we decided to gather a dozen of our favorite quotes about love and friendship to share. Whether you’re single or taken, got a crush, or just taking some me-time, we can all appreciate this fundamental emotion introduced to us from the moment we breathed our first breath—Love, in all its wondrous forms.
- Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. -Lord Byron
- Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love. -William Shakespeare
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. -Charles M Schulz
- A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady. -Thomas Moore
- If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. -Michel de Montaigne
- The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone. -Jane Austen
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. -William Shakespeare
- I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. -John Keats
- He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. -Emily Brontë
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature. -Jane Austen
- We’ll always have Paris. -Casablanca
Did we find a favorite of yours? Do you have a favorite love or friendship quote you’d like to share with us? Let us hear about it!